Cardiology/Electrophysiology Opportunity – Bluegrass Region of Kentucky
Cardiology: Electrophysiology (EP)
What you need to know
Job ID: 7124
- Seeking a board certified Electrophysiology physician to join our established practice
- Dynamic practice consisting of two general, seven interventional and three electrophysiologists.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with direct cath lab access for field STEMI’s
- 3D echo / Cardiac SPECT & PET/Full Vascular lab
- Heart Failure Program
- Heart & Valve Center
- Center for Atrial Fibrillation & Heart Rhythm disorders
- Five cardiac cath labs with peripheral vascular and neurointerventional capabilities, and
- Three EP labs
- One hybrid OR suite for TAVR and TEVAR
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- An excellent salary plus potential bonus
- Malpractice, health, life and long-term disability insurance
- Company funded retirement plan
- Company matching retirement savings plan
- Competitive benefit options
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.