Cardiologist for Employed Position in New Mexico
What you need to know
Job ID: 8387
- Seeking a BE/BC Non-Invasive/Non-Interventional Cardiologist.
- Employed position with single-specialty group
- Anticipated call 10 days per month
- Carlsbad is located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley.
- 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, TX and 210 miles from Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- The City of Carlsbad sits on the beautiful Pecos River and offers hiking, golfing, river recreation and lots of sunshine!
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Guadalupe Mountains National Park, the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park are just a short distance from town.
- Great schools, low crime and a friendly, small-town atmosphere make Carlsbad a great place to live!
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Top Five Things to Do
- Western Heritage Museum & Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Harry McAdams Park
- Zia Park Casino
- Del Norte Dog Park
- Charlie Brown Park
What is nice to know.