Cardio-Thoracic Surgery – Lexington KY – Bluegrass Region of Kentucky
Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 7123
- Seeking a board certified CT surgeon to join an established practice in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Vascular fellowship or additional training is preferred.
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- Starting bonus
- Relocation/moving allowance
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Paid CME and licensure
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.