Breast Surgical Oncology Opening in Rochester, MN
Surgery: Breast, Surgery: General, Surgery: Oncology
What you need to know
Job ID: 9789
- In search for a full-time surgeon interested in a breast surgical oncology practice
- Candidates at or eligible for Associate Professor level academic rank are preferred
- Our busy and growing breast surgery practice is supported by a multidisciplinary team that encompasses all aspects of treatment for benign and malignant breast disease as well as management of high-risk patients
- We have a strong multidisciplinary breast team with dedicated breast medical oncologists and radiation oncologists and all complex patients and candidates for neoadjuvant therapy are seen in the multidisciplinary clinic
- We have a robust collaborative integrated clinical and research practice
- Research opportunities abound related to malignant and benign breast disease, and span the range of clinical, translational, and basic sciences.
- Located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment.
- The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
- The city of Rochester lies alongside the south fork of the Zumbro River and encompasses approximately 54 square mile area.
- Nestled in a valley, Rochester's skyline has tall buildings at the city's center with farm fields in the foreground.
- It has more than 3500 acres of park land and more than 85 miles of paved trails to explore.
- Generous Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial
- Quarry Hill Nature Center
- The Plummer Building - Mayo Clinic Historical Suite
- Mayowood Mansion
- Plummer House
What is nice to know.