Breast Imaging Radiology Opportunity located in Lexington, KY
Radiology: Women's Imaging
What you need to know
Job ID: 5461
- Step into an established, high volume practice covering a large geographic territory
- Known throughout the Central Kentucky area as a leader in Breast Imaging.
- Seeking a board certified Radiologist specializing in Breast Imaging to join our established practice in Lexington, KY.
- A dynamic practice consisting of four dedicated Breast Radiologists, who are an integral part of the Womens Health and Cancer Care Services
- Board Certification/Eligibility is required.
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- Competitive salary with quality incentives
- Competitive benefit options (retirement, health, life and long-term disability insurance, Malpractice, CME)
- Moving relocation reimbursement
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.