Otolaryngology Opportunity in Mattoon, IL
What you need to know
Job ID: 9240
- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a busy and established practice
- Our ENT Clinic has been a hallmark of our health system for decades
- The physician we are replacing relocated to be closer to her children and grandchildren. She had an above median practice and also managed allergy patients
- The ability to continue the allergy clinic is available if there is an interest, but not required
- You decide how busy you want to be, the patient volumes are waiting!
- Throughout our region, you'll find specialty stores and family-owned diners in which the owners greet you with a hardy "hello" and make you feel immediately welcomed.
- You'll find strong support for our schools both public and private. At times, the schools are the center of activity and our lives can revolve around them.
- With Eastern Illinois University in Charleston and University of Illinois just 45 minutes north in Champaign-Urbana, you'll enjoy the arts through countless musical and theatre arts performances.
- Our communities are safe, and you will likely come to know all your neighbors and many of the families with whom your children may attend school. Because we tout a 10 to 15-minute door-to-door commute, you can easily attend your children's events and reach appointments with ease.
- We are all about recreation. There are plenty of golf courses, several amazing lakes for boating and fishing, and state parks for picnicking, hiking and camping. Children stay busy throughout the summer with summer recreation programs.
- $600,000 base salary with 2-year guarantee; uncapped RVU production (very high potential earnings!)
- Signing bonus and retention bonus available
- Relocation assistance
- Strong pension plan
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability coverage
- 33 paid days off (264 hours) annually (includes holiday/sick/vacation)
- CME – 5 days (40 hours) + $6,000 annually
- Paid malpractice with tail
Top Five Things to Do
- EIU Symphony Orchestra & Musical Venues
- Greenwood School Museum
- Lake Mattoon
- Mattoon Country Club
What is nice to know.