Anesthesiology Position located between Chicago, Madison and Milwaukee – Lifestyle Opportunity!
Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology: Cardiac
What you need to know
Job ID: 8370
- Seeking BC/BE Anesthesiologist to cover Cardiovascular, OB/GYN, Ortho, GI, ENT, Ophthalmology, Urology cases
- Join a group of 4 Anesthesiologists and 5 CRNAs.
- Full accredited, acute-care facility and new outpatient surgery center.
- Approximately 400 deliveries' per year and with 4300 surgical procedures.
- Strong Cardiac and Regional skills are required
- Every SIXTH night FIRST call
- Every FIFTH night SECOND call
- Located on the Wisconsin/Illinois border, just 84 miles from O'Hare and 72 miles from Milwaukee.
- Just over an hour from Metropolitan living of Milwaukee, Chicago and easy access into Madison
- Take advantage of higher compensation and lower cost of living
- Wisconsin is consistently rated as one of the country's best places to live and raise a family
- Three Multi-billion companies headquartered in community
- Excellent School systems
- Outdoor recreation, special event facilities, biking and hiking paths utilized on a year round basis
- Opportunity for higher education with Universities and Colleges
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.