Anesthesiology – Opportunity in beautiful northern Michigan
What you need to know
Job ID: 8592
- Excellent opportunity for a board-eligible or board-certified anesthesiologist.
- Enjoy a collegial atmosphere working with three anesthesiologists and four CRNAs.
- The hospital has five operating rooms and two procedure rooms.
- Case mix includes general surgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics (no high risk), gynecology, ophthalmology, dental, podiatry, urology, ENT, spinal and robotic cases.
- This is a full-time, hospital-employed position and provider will sit their own cases 99.9% of the time.
- Call responsibilities are shared between all providers in the group.
- When fully staffed, the group will include eight providers.
- Call may be taken from home, however a 30-minute response time for emergency cases is a requirement.
- Days off post-call are considered, but not guaranteed.
- Located on the 45th parallel in the heart of beautiful northern Michigan
- Picturesque northern tip of the lower peninsula of Michigan
- Gaylord is an exciting destination four season resort area with a safe friendly family atmosphere, great amenities, an abundance of year round activities, and excellent educational offerings in stunning surroundings with an up north ambience.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Call of the Wild Museum
- Gaylord's City Elk Park
- Otsego Lake State Park
- Up North Blueberry Farm
- Aspen Park
What is nice to know.