Adult Psychiatry Opportunity – More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance.
What you need to know
Job ID: 5146
- Join a group of 2 board certified psychiatrists and 3 APRN's, plus 5 licensed counselors
- Inpatient unit in new hospital accommodates 12 beds
- Currently adult-only practice, but open to child/adolescent
- Robust referral base, be as busy as you want to be
- Customize your practice (in-patient/out-patient mix or out-patient only)
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in clinics and hospital
- Excellent specialty backup support
- Seeking BC/BE candidates--experienced physicians and those still in training welcome to apply
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive base salary
- Productivity bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance, and marketing
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 week for CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $4,000 CME annually, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.