Adult Psychiatry Job in Maryville, MO
What you need to know
Job ID: 6186
- Located inside the hospital is a 15-bed adult, medically stable, inpatient psychiatry unit.
- Capable of treating a variety of mental health disorders including depressive disorders, bipolar, mood disorders, and schizophrenic disorders.
- The unit receives patients from all over the state and has a strong reputation for quality care.
- The outpatient clinic is located directly across the street from the hospital and a variety of specialty interests can be supported including addiction, geriatric, and child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Ability to focus on the areas you enjoy - inpatient, outpatient, specialty interests - no fellowship requirement
- Experienced support staff with very low turnover
- This progressive community located in Northwest Missouri is home to Northwest Missouri State University.
- With a population of 12,000 people, Maryville blends a growing economy with a small-town feel to create a friendly place for families to grow.
- Maryville features the 3,000-acre Mozingo Lake Park area and an active schedule of annual art, music and other cultural events.
- Experienced in H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship
- Employment model with guaranteed salary plus production bonuses
- Starting bonus and relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, CME with allowance, extensive insurance options, retirement options, occurrence based liability insurance and much more
Top Five Things to Do
- Blue Goose Farm and Vineyards
- Cades Cove Museum
- Bicentennial Greenbelt Park
- Capitol Theatre
- Sam Houston Historic Schoolhouse
What is nice to know.