Adult Psychiatrist Needed for Busy Practice in Northwest PA
What you need to know
Job ID: 6215
a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist to join its dynamic, established team of psychiatrists.
Patients are waiting months for an appointment, so the community need is great.
The position requires 50/50 inpatient and outpatient work, with occasional consultation liaison opportunities.
The inpatient mental health facility currently has twenty beds with an opportunity of expansion to include eight additional beds.
The staff is productive and easy to get along with, providing a comfortable, progressive atmosphere for the physician.
Call will be 1:4 with weekday calls being phone only, weekends involve rounding.
- Located in close proximity to Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland.
- With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district of Meadville is listed on the National Register of Historic places.
- Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating.
- Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, is located in Meadville and adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community.
- With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, Meadville is truly a great place to live.
Base Salary + incentives program
Full family health benefits
Paid medical malpractice insurance
Paid vacation and CME time/allowance
Educational Loan repayment options
Top Five Things to Do
- PennDOT Road Sign Sculpture Garden
- Baldwin-Reynolds House
- McGill House
- Roche Park
- Woodcock Lake Park
What is nice to know.