Adult Psychiatrist Near Boston, MA
What you need to know
Job ID: 6067
- Salem, MA about 15 miles north of Boston.
- The department provides a full spectrum of care, including adult inpatient psychiatry, an older adult inpatient unit, a child inpatient unit, a partial hospitalization program, and several outpatient clinics.
- A vibrant educational program, and teaching opportunities are available.
- Physicians in the department enjoy a collegial and supportive practice environment.
- Department is presently engaged in creating a 90-120 bed Center of Excellence which will include an expansion of inpatient and outpatient services as well.
- Physicians in the department can expect to be engaged and have input into the creation and design of this exciting new program.
- A beautiful waterfront community
- Salem is known for its rich maritime history, as being the birthplace of the National Guard and for the infamous Witchcraft Trials of 1692.
- Salem is also a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly City where its residents, and over a million tourists annually, can easily visit historic architecture, unique attractions, world-famous museums, and an eclectic mix of shops and dining options.
- And, with easy access to public transportation - including our own ferry direct to Boston
- Salem is a great city to live, work, study, and play.
- Generous Compensation
- Loaded Benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Salem Witch Museum
- Pickering Wharf
- New England Pirate Museum
- Canobie Lake Park
- Winter Island
What is nice to know.