Addictions Psychiatrist Opening in Rochester, MN
Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 9790
- Seeks an exceptional, junior or mid-career, board-certified addictions psychiatrist to join the Division of Addiction Psychiatry and Psychology
- The position involves outpatient and residential care of individuals with substance use disorders, as well as working with patients in the medication assisted therapy clinic
- As an academic institution, active engagement in research and education is expected with new resources available for program development and scholarly pursuit
- Opportunities to collaborate with closely aligned services in pain management, transplant psychiatry, and community-based care are also available
- Located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment.
- The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
- The city of Rochester lies alongside the south fork of the Zumbro River and encompasses approximately 54 square mile area.
- Nestled in a valley, Rochester's skyline has tall buildings at the city's center with farm fields in the foreground.
- It has more than 3500 acres of park land and more than 85 miles of paved trails to explore.
- Generous Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial
- Quarry Hill Nature Center
- The Plummer Building - Mayo Clinic Historical Suite
- Mayowood Mansion
- Plummer House
What is nice to know.