$45,000+ Sign on Bonus – General Podiatry Opportunity in Southern Ohio
What you need to know
Job ID: 9824
- Looking for a board eligible/board certified general Podiatrist for our hospital employed outpatient practice
- Orthopedic Associates Office Monday-Thursday, 8:00a – 5:00p, Friday 8:00a – 12:00p
- Wound Health Center – 2 half days (either 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 12:30 – 4:30 p.m.)
- No call, but responsible for responding to critical alert values
- 30 patients/day
- Located less than 90 minutes to Columbus, OH, Cincinnati, OH, and Lexington, KY
- Enjoy The Shawnee State Resort and Forest is Ohio's largest with over 66,000 acres.
- Outdoor recreation include hiking, fishing, boating, canoeing, camping, hunting, golf, tennis & swimming.
- Private Marina, Boat Club, Camping and more.
- Biking, Walking and Hiking nearby.
- 3 Golf Courses, including a Country Club;
- Raceway Park
- And much more!
- Option #1: Base salary of $218,800 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Option #2: Base salary of $290,900 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
- * 5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,500 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $26,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: provider pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2-4 years)
- Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
Top Five Things to Do
- This community has the historical Musings which showcases the areas rich history. The visual representation, Floodwall mural was created by Robert Dafford. This historical stone mark provides an opportunity to learn about the earliest inhabitants of the area to the modern scenes of Portsmouth.
- For those who are outdoor lovers, Portsmouth has a beautiful scenery and views to enjoy with the family and friends. Enjoy the scenic road along the Ohio river to the Alexandria Point Park. Visit the Alexandra Stone which its believed to be part of the Alexandria Village founded on 1802.
- Explore the majestic topography and Woodlands of Ohio. If you enjoy learning about landscapes and geography of any region, then, the Shawnee State Park, is a must see. This park is situated in the 63,000 acre Shawnee State Forest. The park offers lots of attractions, and plenty of things to do to explore. Come and enjoy the variety of adventures that this place has to offer from camping, fishing, museum, miles of trails and impressive views for the enjoyment of the family.
- For those who enjoy race events, come and visit the Portsmouth Raceway Park. This park is located 1 mile of Portsmouth. The park hosts weekly racing events for the entire family.
- Come and visit the Boneyfiddle District of Portsmouth. This district has a historic architecture with antique shops, places to eat, stores and retail outlets for a relax and hospitable downtown.
What is nice to know.