You Can Have It All in Beautiful Mid-Michigan as an ENT Physician
What you need to know
Job ID: 9231
- Join a well established and respected ENT practice in beautiful central Michigan and enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Group/ENT seeks a fulltime BC/BE general otolaryngologist to join two board certified physicians in this extremely busy practice which has served Midland and the surrounding communities for over 25 years.
- 1:4 call schedule.
- This very successful practice offers a full range of otolaryngology, from thryroid and parathyroid to rhinology, sleep disorders and breathing, including sinus surgery.
- A fulltime audiologist is also employed.
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.