Wound Care Physician to grow with top performing Clinic located in the heart of IL
Burn and Ostomy, Wound
What you need to know
Job ID: 10108
This is a full-time employed Physician opportunity to join an established and talented team of 3 Physicians and 1 Advance Practice Nurse, working in a collaborative environment focusing on patient-centered care.
- Clinic support staff: 3-4 RNs depending on patient volume, office staff, and CNA
- Clinic conveniently located on Hospital Campus
- EPIC EMR
- Diagnosis, treatment, and management of chronic wounds
- Hospital consults
- Will supervise and direct Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment and complete HBO reviews on each patient as well as Medical Surveillance Reviews
- Collaboration with Primary Care, Specialty, and Palliative Care Physicians as necessary to provide the best possible patient care
- Average patients/day: 20 per provider
- NO call requirement
- Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm with no weekends or holidays
- MD or DO; Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Wound Care Certified required; Board Certified in Wound preferred
- Service area of 350,000
- Diverse community setting with university, airport and much more
- Amenities at your fingertips for schooling, shopping, dining, class A Baseball, Symphony and Opera
- Access to Chicago and St. Louis
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.