Wound Care opportunity with large integrated system in Missouri
Burn and Ostomy, Wound
What you need to know
Job ID: 10383
- Seeking a BE/BC physician to join our Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care clinic
- Candidates may be BC in family medicine, internal medicine, surgery or other relevant specialty
- This position requires hyperbaric certification and experience in hyperbaric medicine
- Experience with a variety of wound treatment modalities, including hyperbaric, sharp, and ultrasonic debridement, graft application, casting, wound vac placement and management is preferred.
- Great schedule with minimal weeknight calls and one weekend per month
- No inpatient admissions required
- Clinic includes three monoplace hyperbaric chambers
- Springfield, Missouri is the 3rd largest community in Missouri with a metro population of 440,000.
- Living in Springfield is easy. Our great schools, entertainment and cultural options, and low cost of living make this a great place to grow your career and raise a family.
- A diverse and healthy economy with low unemployment and cost of living that is considerably below the national average.
- Recently selected as one of the “50 best cities in America to live and play” by National Geographic Magazine.
- Nationally ranked golf courses, and endless rivers, lakes and streams provide excellent recreational opportunities for the entire family.
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Professional liability insurance, occurrence-based
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.