Vascular Surgery position with income potential of $1,000,000 located in desirable Northeast locations – Norwich, CT
What you need to know
Job ID: 8327
- Seeking BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to join THE largest group of Board-certified vascular surgeons in the nation.
- Opportunity open due to rapid growth.
- Enjoy a great quality of life and be in full control of your own schedule.
- Track to Partnership with no buy-in
- The team of surgeons maintain surgical privileges at all the local hospitals and have access to the most up to date medical equipment and technology available.
- This talented team of 24 surgeons are backed by a dedicated staff in state-of-the-art office facilities.
- A call schedule of 1:4, ensuring a stellar work/life balance
- Position will have high visibility with access to over 15 Connecticut hospitals with continuous growth into the surrounding states
- State-of-the-art EMR system
- 12 office locations with ICAVL qualified vascular labs.
- 12 OBLs
- Norwich is a thriving city with a stable population, full range of municipal services, a modern industrial park and minor league ball team, its own publicly-owned electric, gas and water utility, and a positive outlook for residential and business growth.
- Outstanding compensation and benefits (commensurate with experience), including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Income Potential of $1,000,000+
- Track to Partnership with no buy in
- Relocation Package
- Generous CME benefits and monthly travel expense
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Norwichtown Historic Cemetery
- Yantic Falls
- Marina at American Wharf
- Dodd Stadium
What is nice to know.