Vascular Surgery Position in Northern Utah
What you need to know
Job ID: 7626
- Join a robust medical staff at a Level II Trauma Center in providing outstanding care to patients in our community.
- Vascular Surgeon will be responsible for participation in a shared call rotation and will have the opportunity to build a robust practice.
- The efficient and well-trained OR team is prepared to support surgeons in complex, open surgeries and in minimally invasive, endovascular procedures.
- This family orientated community of 300,000 is just 30 minutes North of Salt Lake City and its world-class culture including, but not limited to, theater, symphony, ballet and professional sports.
- Ogden is a beautiful geographic area nestled up to the Wasatch Mountain Range just 15 minutes from ski resorts.
- Regularly recognized as a great place to live and work, the Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America in the sixth edition of Places Rated Almanac; Entrepreneur magazine named the Salt Lake/Ogden area as the second best large city in which to locate a business.
- Financial World rated Utah as the best fiscally-managed state in the nation; Western Blue Chip Economic Forecast and American Demographics magazine refer to Utah as "one of the top three economies in the nation"
- Guaranteed Salary
- Full Benefits including a 401K match
- Relocation Allowance
- Quality of Life
Top Five Things to Do
- Hill Aerospace Museum
- 25th Street Historic District
- Utah State Railroad Museum
- Ogden Botanical Gardens
- Treehouse Children's Museum
What is nice to know.