Vascular Surgery opportunity with exceptional compensation located in the heart of IL
What you need to know
Job ID: 8651
- This is an exciting opportunity for a new or experienced BC/BE Vascular Surgeon.
- Due to tremendous growth and seeking a Surgeon who is ready to be busy day one.
- This is an exceptional opportunity in a wonderful midwestern community.
- Clinic hours 2 days per week; Surgery and Cath lab; Inpatient Rounding
- Call requirement is 1:3
- This is a hospital employed position.
- Large loyal employed referral base that looks for vascular disease
- 2 wound care sites with additional loyal referral sources
- Complete Vascular Surgery Hybrid Suite for your use
- Additional dedicated peripheral angio suites available
- Experienced Open and Endovascular staff
- Block time scheduling available
- Ability to perform all aspects of arterial and venous disease
- Full reading access in busy office and hospital based vascular ultrasound labs
- Full time APP
- Some general surgery resident coverage
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who are known for a high-quality patient experience.
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Additional details by request from group
- Service area of 350,000
- Diverse community setting with university, airport and much more
- Amenities at your fingertips for schooling, shopping, dining, class A Baseball, Symphony and Opera
- Access to Chicago and St. Louis
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Peoria, Illinois,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile