Vascular Surgery – Exceptional compensation located in the heart of Peoria, IL
What you need to know
Job ID: 5540
- New opportunity exists for 1-2 BE/BC vascular surgeons to join a growing group of 33 cardiologists and 5 cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Physician will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary model with cardiologists, CV surgeons, independent radiologists and other non-employed physicians.
- Call of 1:4 is shared with employed cardiothoracic surgeons and in conjunction collaborating practices.
- Service area of 350,000
- Diverse community setting with university, airport and much more
- Amenities at your fingertips for schooling, shopping, dining, class A Baseball, Symphony and Opera
- Access to Chicago and St. Louis
- Paid malpractice
- Association membership dues
- Vacation weeks
- Paid relocation assistance
- Health, life, and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, 'a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals' golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.