Vascular Surgeon Opening – Indiana/Ohio border
What you need to know
Job ID: 8606
- Recruiting BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to join Vascular Surgery Program in hospital employed practice.
- Full spectrum community based vascular practice
- Dedidicated Hybrid OR
- Full range open and endo procedures
- Call 1:3
- Clinic support with 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Opportunity for ownership in outpatient surgery center after two years on medical staff!
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week and Centerville-Abington Community School Corporation received the honor of being a Four Star School for the 2009-2010 school year!
- Excellent Compensation with incentives
- Signing Bonus - $60,000
- Student Loans - $100,000
Top Five Things to Do
- Glen Miller Park
- Model T Ford Museum
- Wayne County Historical Museum
- Depot District
- Old National Road Welcome Center
What is nice to know.