Vascular Surgeon needed to take over an established practice!
What you need to know
Job ID: 6515
- Seeks a Vascular Surgeon to take over an established vascular surgery practice.
- The successful candidate will be board certified/eligible and will have experience in all aspects of adult vascular surgery. Interest and ability in endovascular surgery is considered highly useful.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent clinician with a strong interest in continuing to developing and maintain a robust vascular surgery program in-and-around the Mount Vernon community.
- Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- Features 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August, 2016.
- Guaranteed base salary $500k+ (based on experience) for the first two years
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- 25 days of vacation including 5 days CME
- CME allowance
- 401k and deferred compensation
- Student loan repayment available
Top Five Things to Do
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts
- Jefferson County Historical Village
- St. Louis Cardinals baseball
- Aquatic Zoo
- Nu Bowl Lanes
What is nice to know.