Vascular Surgeon needed on beautiful Lake Cumberland
What you need to know
Job ID: 5188
- This 295 bed regional facility is seeking BC/BE vascular surgeon to join our team.
- Service area population of 200,000 to support this service line.
- Established Hospitalist service to handle the admissions.
- Newly renovated Operating Rooms and surgical teams with anesthesia on-site.
- This is an employed practice opportunity with practice management on site for the office practice.
- The need is now.
- Ideal candidate would participate in our Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency Program by precepting our resident and students on elective rotations as needed.
- Imagine living in a beautiful community that is only 2.5 hours to Nashville, a little over 1 hour to Lexington and 2 hours to Bowling Green!
- Located just minutes from I-75, Somerset has a strong and solid business climate.
- This part of Kentucky is known as the houseboat capital of the world, with the majority of houseboats being manufactured in the immediate area.
- Somerset is home to beautiful Lake Cumberland, a 65,000-acre lake with 1,200 miles of shoreline.
- Lake Cumberland offers a wealth of recreational opportunities and provides excellent fishing for crappie, bass and other types of fish.
- Water sports from sailing and water skiing to house-boating are all popular on the lake.
- General Burnside Island State Park, Kentuckys only state park located on an island, provides a peaceful retreat for campers, boaters, golfers and fishermen, with a campground and an 18-hole golf course.
- Four additional golf courses are located in the community.
- Just minutes south is Cumberland Falls State Park. K
- Known as the Niagara of the South, Cumberland Falls boasts the only Moonbow in the Western Hemisphere, as well as white-water rafting, hiking and canoeing.
- Daniel Boone National Forest also offers exciting outdoor activities with more than 704,000 acres of mostly rugged terrain, with steep forested ridges, narrow ravines, 3,400 miles of sandstone cliffs and 600 miles of beautiful trails.
- The new physician can expect a generous salary with production incentives
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation expenses
- Full benefits that include health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life, CME days and stipend, paid vacation, 401k and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- Lake Cumberland
- Cedar Creek Vineyards
- 27 Drive in
- Woodhouse Day Spa
What is nice to know.