Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Opportunity east of Pittsburgh, PA
What you need to know
Job ID: 7491
- Great opportunity for a fellowship-trained, BE/BC surgeon to restart and build a vascular program.
- The opportunity is solo in the community, although call coverage would be available from General Surgery
- Ideal situation with no competing interventional radiology, an underutilized cardiac catheterization & peripheral angiography lab, a non-invasive Vascular lab, a 64-slice CT, a Center for Wound Healing with two hyperbaric oxygen chambers, an established Vein Clinic, and a strong regional dialysis.
- Can be 100% Vascular/Endovascular, or combined with General Surgery and/or non-cardiac Thoracic Surgery.
- A large multispecialty group of 70+ providers.
- The community is well-known for its quality school system that is highly ranked in the state and has been nationally recognized.
- There are a great many activities available for children and adults alike. Outdoor sports include fishing, hunting, golfing, tennis, boating, hiking, camping and swimming, with many different kinds of opportunities.
- The university brings a large variety of cultural events to the community including Division 1 sports, and these are increasing with the completion and opening of a new arena within sight of the medical center.
- Hospital-employed with great benefit package
- Educational loan forgiveness
- Signing bonus
- Relocation expenses available.
Top Five Things to Do
- Indiana Memorial Park
- IRMC Park
- Historical & Genealogical Society of Indiana County
- Vinegar Hill
- James Mitchell House
What is nice to know.