Urology position with nation’s best healthcare system
What you need to know
Job ID: 9455
- Join a team of 2 Urologists and 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- Professional interest and experience in daVinci robotic procedures preferred, but not required
- Inpatient/outpatient and outreach
- Call coverage 1:4
- Teaching opportunities to colleagues and residents
- Research opportunities
- Availability of the latest technology (Clinic Based UroNav, Digital Scopes, Operative Microscope)
- Full complement of diagnostic radiology, laboratory and stimulation testing
- Multi-specialty clinic & integrated hospital
- 24/7, certified level III trauma services
- Work/life balance while earning a competitive salary
- Enjoy one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
- Strong economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of this desirable community.
- Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
- Employed position
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation
- Vacation and CME
Top Five Things to Do
- Minneopa State Park
- Sibley Park Zoo
- Room Escape Games (2)
- Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Red Jacket Trail
What is nice to know.