Urology Opportunity nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge with starting salary of $500K+
What you need to know
Job ID: 5939
- Seeking BE/BC Urologist
- Practice Call Schedule: 1:3 Hospital Call Schedule: 1:4
- Well established patient base and referral network
- Growth mode and set for expansion.
- This department, currently comprised of 2 urologists (one starting in July 2017) & 1 PA is expected to grow to 3+ providers.
- The Hospital has 19 ORs including a dedicated Cysto Room.
- The Ambulatory Surgery Center on hospital campus has 6 ORs.
- The hospital has a da Vinci robotic surgical system.
- Blue Knob Ski Resort, Lake Raystown,
- Double A Pittsburgh Pirate Affiliate Altoona Curve Baseball
- Several State parks for camping,
- Fly fishing, boating, hiking, local amusement parks, several golf courses and country clubs,
- Rails to Trails,
- Penn State football, individual and family outdoor sports
- Galactic Ice indoor ice skating
- And much more!
- Salary: $500,000 to $525,000 Base Salary (based upon experience) plus wRVU based bonus system
- Sign on Bonus
- High Income Potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
Top Five Things to Do
- Immerse yourself into this charming, historical railroad town and transportation gateway, with roots as a company town for the Pennsylvania Railroad, and active railroad heritage sights such as the Altoona's Railroaders Memorial Museum and the Horseshoe Curve.
- Put on your winter wear and dust off the snow ski's and head to the Blue Knob Ski Resort for downhill and cross country skiing and fun.
- You get to be in your own " A River Run's Through It" movie scene and head to local streams and waterway for Fly Fishing, camping and boating.
- Paint your face blue and white, wear your favorite Penn State colors and head 43 miles north to watch the great Nittany Lion's play football on a Saturday, basketball in the winter and lacrosse in the Spring.
- Enjoy the festivals, music events and celebrations at the Blair Country Fairgrounds, and take in the year around performing arts at the Historic Mishler Theater.
What is nice to know.