Urology Opportunity in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
What you need to know
Job ID: 10432
- Recruiting for a Urologist to join an established, collegial and thriving full-service practice.
- Our busy La Crosse Urology Department includes 5 Urologists and 4 advanced practice providers
- We are academically affiliated with University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Teaching and research are possible
- Fellowship or Residency trained can both fit and we would work to accommodate any niche interests.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Compensation package
- Benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.