Urology Opening in Beautiful Iowa Community
What you need to know
Job ID: 7633
- Our practice in the beautiful community is currently recruiting for a urologist.
- This is a solo practice.
- Call for this position is 8 days plus one weekend per month.
- There is not 24/7 coverage for urology.
- The practice sees about 3000 visits per year and currently includes 2 - 1/2 days of OR, 4 - 1/2 days of clinic, and 2 - 1/2 days of outreach to satellite clinics
- Decorah , Iowa's 8,500 Residents Take Pride In The Quality Of Their Educational Facilities. Luther College, A Liberal Arts College With 2,400 Students, Is Ranked One Of The Top 50 Liberal Arts Colleges In The Country. Decorah's Public School System Is Regarded As One Of The Finest In Iowa.
- Decorah Is Located Just 75 Miles From Rochester, And 150 Miles From Minneapolis/St. Paul, And Is Situated In A Valley Framed By Hills, Limestone Bluffs And Rugged Cliffs. Rivers, Parks And Spring-Fed Streams Contribute To The Natural Beauty Of The Area. Outdoor Recreation Opportunities, Including Biking, Canoeing, Hiking, Trout Fishing, Hunting, Cross Country Skiing, And Snowshoeing Abound In Decorah.
- Decorah Has A Strong Norwegian Heritage, And Is Home To The Vesterheim Norwegian-American Museum, The Country's Oldest And Largest Museum Devoted To One Immigrant Group. Each Summer The Community Celebrates Its Heritage With Nordic Fest, A Celebration Filled With Scandinavian Crafts, Art, Food, Folk Music And Dancing.
- Generous Guaranteed Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- And much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Dunnings Spring Park
- Decorah Fish Hatchery
- Trout Run Trail
- Seed Savers Exchange Heritage Farm
What is nice to know.