Urologist Opportunity in Well-Established Practice in Victoria, TX
What you need to know
Job ID: 8713
- Searching for a board-certified Urologist to join a busy existing practice.
- Call Coverage- 10 days per month
- Robotics Trained preferred
- daVinci Xi surgical system available
- Must be Board Certified (board eligible if completing training)
- Office Space Available
- Existing Anesthesia coverage
- Provides dedicated surgery days and surgical staff
- Will be joining 1 Urologist and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Victoria's economy is a mix of education, health, retail, agriculture, and industry.
- Major industrial employers in the region include Formosa Plastics Corp, Inteplast Group, Dow, Invista, and Alcoa.
- 2 hour drive from Austin, Houston, and San Antonio
- Population of around 80,000
- Multiple entertainment/cultural attractions including, The Texas Zoo; Victoria Ballet Theatre; Victoria Fine Arts Center; A local symphony; Various recreational/outdoor spots; Coleto Creek Reservoir; Palmetto State Park; Lake Texana; Matagorda Bay
- Competitive salary- MGMA guidelines at fair market value
- Commencement Bonus
- Full benefits: life, health, dental and vision
- Student Loan Debt Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure & Relocation
Top Five Things to Do
- Nave Museum
- Children's Discovery Museum
- Texas Zoo
- Deleon Plaza
- Riverside Walk
What is nice to know.