Urologist Needed To Join A Hospital Clinic In Galesburg, Illinois
What you need to know
Job ID: 7400
- Seeking a highly motivated Board Eligible/ Board Certified Urologist to join our practice
- The physician would work closely with our highly tenured Urologist in a collaborative practice model to provide excellent patient-centered care in a high volume clinic.
- This opportunity supports inpatient and outpatient care, with the convenience of the outpatient clinic being adjacent to the hospital campus.
- Physician has the option to work full-time or part-time hours.
- Galesburg, Illinois offers 5 golf courses (1 of which is a PGA rated course with a country club community), three lakeside communities and easy access to major urban areas such a Chicago, Peoria, and the Quad Cities (Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois) all of which host sporting and entertainment events and museums.
- Three and a half hours from St. Louis, Missouri.
- Competitive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Top Five Things to Do
- Discovery Depot Children's Museum
- Galesburg Railroad Museum, Inc
- Carl Sandburg State Historic Site
- Lake Storey Park
- Fat Fish Pub
What is nice to know.