Urologist in Southern Oregon – Income Potential $500,000
What you need to know
Job ID: 7154
- Seeking a Urologist to join our Urology clinic in Grants Pass, Oregon.
- We offer state-of-the-art facilities, but no robotics.
- 175 bed hospital, level IV Trauma Center.
- This is a General Urology opportunity and the clinic consists of 1 physician, 1 Nurse Practitioner, a practice manager, MAs and support staff.
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Urology.
- If you love the outdoors, you will love living in Southern Oregon!
- Grants Pass is a beautiful river town with much to explore!
- From our captivating scenery to vast opportunities for adventure, we are nature's playground.
- From our exceptional dining to remarkable shops, we offer luxury.
- A quaint town to friendly people, we radiate charm.
- Year 1 - Guaranteed base salary of $450,000
- Year 2 - Compensation will be the higher of the guaranteed base or $/wRVU salary plus performance incentives up to 16% of base salary
- Year 3 and beyond - $/wRVU salary plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base.
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $7,000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefits
- * 30 days of paid time off per year
Top Five Things to Do
- Riverside Park
- Schmidt House Museum & Library
- Morrison Centennial Park
- Grants Pass Museum of Art
- Burrell M. Baucom Memorial
What is nice to know.