Urologist ~ Competitive Salary & Benefits ~ Beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, MISSOURI
What you need to know
Job ID: 7198
- Seeking a full-time BC/BE urology physician as we continue to expand in our thriving community.
- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit Hospital
- 18 bed Open ICU
- The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers the best of both worlds -- small town hospitality and big city amenities.
- You will enjoy lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities, including affordable housing in a clean, safe environment.
- Only 1.5 hours from Columbia, MO., 3 hours from Kansas City, MO, 2 hours from Springfield, MO. and 3 hours from St. Louis, MO.
- All ideally located for weekend getaways for shopping, music events, historical sites, state parks, baseball games, football games, Nascar and Zoo's for the family.
- The beautiful lake of the Ozarks is a wonderful place to work and offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities or retire.
- Base salary above national average plus production
- Excellent benefits
- Ask about Student Loan pay back
- Sign-on bonus
- Health insurance
- 20 vacation days
- 7 holidays
- 5 paid CME days and expenses up to $4,000
- Relocation allowance
- Retirement Match
Top Five Things to Do
- Ozark Distillery
- Swinging Bridge
- Bagnell Dam
- Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace
- Lake of the Ozarks State Park Kaiser
What is nice to know.