Urgent Care Opportunity in Beautiful Southern Oregon
What you need to know
Job ID: 9569
- Seeking an Urgent Care Physician to join our team in beautiful Grants Pass, Oregon
- This is a full-time position with flexible scheduling options and no inpatient work required
- Shifts are 12 hours
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Education: Graduate of an accredited medical school. Successful completion of residency training in an accredited Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine residency program.
- License / Certification: MD or DO licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners; Basic Life Support (BLS) certified from American Heart Association; Board Certified / Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- If you love the outdoors, you will love living in Southern Oregon!
- Grants Pass is a beautiful river town with much to explore!
- From our captivating scenery to vast opportunities for adventure, we are nature's playground.
- From our exceptional dining to remarkable shops, we offer luxury.
- A quaint town to friendly people, we radiate charm.
- Full benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Compensation
Top Five Things to Do
- Riverside Park
- Schmidt House Museum & Library
- Morrison Centennial Park
- Grants Pass Museum of Art
- Burrell M. Baucom Memorial
What is nice to know.