Urgent Care Job in Binghamton, NY
What you need to know
Job ID: 6664
- Committed Family Practitioner with Urgent Care or ER experience needed for busy walk-in clinic treating more than 20,000 patients a year.
- Ideal candidate will bring strong mission-based values to their work in the clinic.
- The work schedule consists of three to four 12-hour shifts every week and part of every other weekend.
- No call.
- No inpatient coverage.
- The Binghamton area boasts great diversity in culture, religion and lifestyles, and is the home of highly regarded Binghamton University.
- The community's cost of living is 10% below the national average
- Area's public and parochial schools are nationally recognized for excellence.
- Recreation and leisure activities are plentiful in this four season climate, and include minor league ice hockey and baseball, a symphony orchestra, an opera company and close proximity to New York State wineries, lakes, parks and trails.
- Competitive salary
- Productivity bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- 280 hours of PTO per year
- CME stipend
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- Relocation expenses
- Payment of all licenses and fees are part of a competitive benefits package.
Top Five Things to Do
- Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park
- Roberson Museum and Science Center
- Discovery Center of the Southern Tier
- Recreation Park
- Phelps Mansion
What is nice to know.