Urgent Care – Exceptional compensation located in the heart of Peoria, IL
What you need to know
Job ID: 5542
- Practice in modern, beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical office(s) with other board certified physicians.
- Broad based diagnostic skills and experience are essential for practice at our facilities. On-site radiographic imaging and CLIA waived diagnostics available. Quick assessment and treatment is important in this fast paced environment.
- Open Weekdays 9am ' 7 pm and weekends from 9 am ' 5 pm; shift schedules rotated throughout three Peoria area urgent care sites.
- Service area of 350,000
- Diverse community setting with university, airport and much more
- Amenities at your fingertips for schooling, shopping, dining, class A Baseball, Symphony and Opera
- Access to Chicago and St. Louis
- paid malpractice
- association dues and membership
- four weeks vacation
- health, life, and dental insurance
- matching 401K retirement plan and other options
- relocation assistance.
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, 'a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals' golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.