Trauma Surgery opportunity located 30 minutes to Dayton, Ohio
What you need to know
Job ID: 5792
- Seeking candidates for a faculty position in the division of acute care surgery.
- The successful candidate will join a group of seven surgeons
- Primary responsibilities include resident and medical student education, surgical and critical care of trauma patients, and emergency general surgery.
- There is opportunity for development of an active general surgical practice, as well as protected time for research.
- Qualified applicants must have completed an accredited surgical residency program and a fellowship in trauma/critical care, and have interest and experience in scholarly activity.
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Miami Valley Hospitals (MVH) convenient location provides easy access from both Dayton and Cincinnati. Short commutes make getting to and from work a breeze, and two international airports serve your most demanding business and leisure air travel needs.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Excellent, comprehensive benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.