Transitional Urologist & Reconstructive Surgeon
What you need to know
Job ID: 7318
- The Urology team at in Rochester, MN is currently taking applications for a Transitional Urologist and Reconstructive Surgeon.
- This is a busy practice with typically two days in the OR and 3 days in clinic.
- This provider will be expected to work closely with an advanced practice provider and nurse to manage their patient load.
- Candidates can expect to see 30+ patients per day in clinic.
- This position will also have responsibilities for teaching fellows and residents as well as 20% protected time for research.
- Outreach is not required for this role.
- However, the practice does telehealth to a local prison system that would be required for this role.
- This provider will be expected to be in the call rotation.
- The call schedule is 3-5 weeks per year, one week at a time.
- Located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment.
- The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
- The city of Rochester lies alongside the south fork of the Zumbro River and encompasses approximately 54 square mile area.
- Nestled in a valley, Rochester's skyline has tall buildings at the city's center with farm fields in the foreground.
- It has more than 3500 acres of park land and more than 85 miles of paved trails to explore.
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial
- Quarry Hill Nature Center
- The Plummer Building - Mayo Clinic Historical Suite
- Mayowood Mansion
- Plummer House
What is nice to know.