Traditional Pulmonary/ Critical Care Opportunity in Missouri
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8571
- Join an established Board Certified Pulmonologist (Other Pulmonologist is our CMO)
- Choice of a traditional schedule or 7 on/ 7 off block scheduling
- 10 days call per month, with the opportunity to be compensated for additional nights
- Average of 4 - 5 consults per day
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1.5 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- $500,000 + Additional Compensation Opportunity
- 3 year guaranteed base salary
- Productivity based on WRVU
- Relocation Allowance
- Sign On Bonus
- Student Loan repayment up to $100,000
- Residency Stipend
- $3,500 CME Stipend
- 31 Days Paid Time Off
- Full Benefit Package, including Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 403b Match, malpractice coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Rockcliffe Mansion
- Big River Train Town
- Molly Brown Museum and Home
- Mark Twain Cave
- Mississippi Mind Trap - room escape games
What is nice to know.