Radiology: Cardio Thoracic
What you need to know
Job ID: 7314
- Due to continued growth, the department of Radiology in Rochester, MN is seeking a Thoracic Radiologist to join our practice.
- The Thoracic division is seeking a board-certified radiologist with fellowship training in Thoracic Radiology to join our team of 14 dedicated Thoracic Radiologists.
- This is a full time position for a candidate with strong clinical skills in all facets of Thoracic Imaging, including MRI.
- Clinical patient care is a priority, but the expectation is that the candidate will actively participate in research and education
- Located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment.
- The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
- The city of Rochester lies alongside the south fork of the Zumbro River and encompasses approximately 54 square mile area.
- Nestled in a valley, Rochester's skyline has tall buildings at the city's center with farm fields in the foreground.
- It has more than 3500 acres of park land and more than 85 miles of paved trails to explore.
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial
- Quarry Hill Nature Center
- The Plummer Building - Mayo Clinic Historical Suite
- Mayowood Mansion
- Plummer House
What is nice to know.