Thankful Communities Need Your Expertise as Successor, 90min from Chicago
What you need to know
Job ID: 8589
- Employed opportunity for a FT, BE/BC Family Medicine physician to work out of an already well-known medical practice 15min west from the hospital.
- The current practicing physician, is looking for a successor for her 25year+ successful practice.
- Pediatric in-patient is optional or you can work out-patient only.
- Balanced Home/Work life – No clinic weekend committment - flexible with non-traditional schedules.
- Clinical practice consists of a 70% adult/30%ped patient population – current Dr. sees about 20-22pts daily and has a highly competent and experienced FNP who sees about 11-13pts daily.
- Hidden Gem in the Chicagoland Area
- Easy access to Chicago and surrounding cities
- Great school systems
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Plus yearly Quality & Productivity bonus potential – on top of your base
- Relocation Bonus & Relocation Assistance ($28K)
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance ($20K yearly)
- Collaboration APRN Pay ($12,500.00 yearly)
- Annual CME & Practice Expense Allowance ($3K each)
- Group Health (50% discount for you and your dependents)
- Life, and Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with Matching
- Paid Time Off (5wks), and Wellness Incentive.
Top Five Things to Do
- Montage Wine Bar and Tasting Room
- Morris Area Public Library
- Carmike Orpheum Cinema 10
- True North: The Warehouse
What is nice to know.