Teach & Practice Family Medicine in Janesville, WI – “Wisconsin’s Park Place”
What you need to know
Job ID: 5729
- Seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician for Full-time faculty member within at our Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Our residency program is a well-established, community-based program.
- Physician will be responsible as Director of Medical Student Activities; for resident scholarly activities and teaching; and will maintain own practice base.
- Family Medicine Residency Program is located in Janesville, WI.
- Patients are admitted to a Level II Trauma Center located just four miles from the residency. Hospital campus consists of a total of 25 physician specialties, Regional Neurosurgery Center, Regional Cardiology Center, Regional Cancer Center and Women's Health Center.
- Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities.
- This community is located just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
- Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens.
- Twenty percent of Wisconsins buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville.
- The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Excellent annual salary, plus incentive bonuses
- Outstanding benefit package including: paid malpractice and licensure, health and dental, CME, relocation, matched retirement savings, and more. Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness negotiable.
Top Five Things to Do
- Rotary Botanical Gardens
- Rock County Historical Society
- CAMDEN Playground
- Riverside Park
- Gray's Brewing Company
What is nice to know.