Surgical Oncologist Earn more, work less in one of the most livable communities in US
What you need to know
Job ID: 5282
- Seeking a fellowship trained Surgical Oncologist to perform a full spectrum of surgical oncology including liver, bile duct, soft tssue sarcomas, and pancreatic cancer surgery.
- Robotic skills would be seen as a plus.
- Come join a well established practice in Springfield, Missouri with tremendous and proven potential for growth.
- We have referrals waiting for you!
About the Organization:
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes Americas Best Employers two years in a row.
- Truven Top 5 Health System in the United States
- Community of 450,000 is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine.
- Located in the southwest portion of the state, this community offers diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events.
- Perfect mix of cultural amenities, sports teams, established academic community and access to outdoor activities
- Low cost of living and excellent neighborhoods for families
- Competitive compensation package based on productivity
- Comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Professional liability insurance, occurrence based
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.