Surgery Oncology Opportunity located in Lexington, KY
What you need to know
Job ID: 8748
- An exciting opportunity in an established, high volume practice, which covers a large geographic territory and is located in a state of the art Cancer Center.
- Seeking a board certified surgical oncology physician to join our practice in Lexington, KY.
- Board Certification/Eligibility is required.
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- Competitive salary with quality and productivity incentives
- Competitive benefit options (retirement, health, life and long-term disability insurance, Malpractice, CME)
- Moving relocation reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.