Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular Opening in Venice, FL
Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 9773
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join 72-physician Multispecialty Group
- Employed Opportunity
- Aortic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery, and Complex Coronary Revascularization Cases Available
- Mid-level support currently provided
- Office space available located near the ER entrance of the Hospital
- Call coverage available
- 4-10 years’ Experience Preferred
- Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, Venice is known for its friendly, small-town feel, its charming downtown shopping area and its elegant boulevards shaded by giant oaks.
- Business, culture and natural beauty all coexist peacefully in this region of the Gulf Coast, where the beaches and blue skies stretch for miles.
- A central park along Venice's main street is the site of regular concerts, arts and crafts shows, and special events, while numerous other gardens, green spaces and nature trails can be found throughout this charming community.
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- Venice Theatre
- Humphris Park
- Waterway Park
- Venice Beach
- Brohard Paw Park
What is nice to know.