Sports Medicine Physician Opportunity in Dayton, OH
What you need to know
Job ID: 5994
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician with fellowship training in sports medicine to join a successful and growing orthopedic practice expanding into Greenville, Ohio.
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a collegial and patient focused group.
- Supporting high school and collegiate sports team
- Entirely outpatient sports/non-operative musculoskeletal management
- Candidate can choose to live in Dayton, suburbs of north Dayton (Englewood, Vandalia, Huber Heights or Troy) or in the rural community of Greenville, Ohio.
- Dayton is conveniently located within 90 minutes of Columbus, Cincinnati, Mason and Indianapolis.
- Sports - major & minor league baseball, professional football, and professional soccer
- Culturally diverse - museums, symphonies, multiple theaters, zoos
- Excellent educational systems both public and private
- Housing friendly neighborhoods or urban condos/apartments with walking distance to major shopping opportunities and numerous dining options
- Highly Compensated Salary
- Quality and Productivity Bonus
- Sign on Bonus or Loan Repayment option
- Relocation package
- Full Benefit package including retirement
- Full malpractice with tail coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Marion's Piazza
- Thai Nine
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Salar Restaurant and Lounge
- Wheat Penny Oven and Bar
What is nice to know.