Spine: Orthopedic or Neurosurgery Physician Needed – Private Practice in Lufkin, TX
Orthopedic Surgery: Spine, Surgery: Neurosurgery
What you need to know
Job ID: 8337
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic or Neurosurgeon with Spine training to join a large multi-specialty Spine Surgery group.
- Supporting the local patient base and providing needed services in the community
- Office space available
- Income Guarantee
- 1+ years of Spine surgery experience
- Will have access to 12 ORs for spine cases
- The community it's the headquarters of four National Forests: The Angelina National Forest, the Davy Crockett National Forest, Sabine National Forest and Sam Houston Forest.
- The climate-this community has the warmest month in August and the coldest month is January.The maximum average precipitation occurs in May.
- An interesting fact about this community is that Debris from the Space Shuttle Columbia fell over the Lufkin area on February 1, 2003.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Marketing & CME
- Comprehensive benefits package
Top Five Things to Do
- Ellen Trout Zoo
- Texas Forestry Museum
- Ratcliff Lake
- Big Thicket Brewery
- Angelina National Forest
What is nice to know.