Sleep Medicine position in Abilene, Texas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8574
- Offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
- BC/BE Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment and Solo-private practice model available.
- Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts.
- Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw.
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $320,678 the first year) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training ($2K/month)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
Top Five Things to Do
- The Grace Museum
- Abilene Zoological Gardens
- National Center For Children
- Red Bud Park
- Fort Phantom Hill
What is nice to know.