Shovel SAND not snow! Pulm/CC AT THE BEACH! Non-profit! – Little River, SC
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8374
- Work/Life Balance!! Growing practice! Growing Hospital! Beautiful Weather! Beautiful Beaches!
- Established practice and growing
- 50/50 – inpatient/outpatient
- Open ICU (currently 8 beds and expanding to 16 beds)
- Consults only! Hospitalist handle all admissions
- Outpatient hours - Monday-Friday
- Seasoned physicians and office staff
- Call by phone…rotates amongst physicians
- The city sits on a sandy barrier island in extreme northeastern South Carolina.
- Areas of level plain and low sand hills and pine trees cover the island and inland sections.
- The climate is warm, humid subtropical. Summer days are warm and humid but moderated along the coast by sea breezes.
- Due to the warm marine influence and the Gulf Stream, winters are very mild (although temperatures do drop below freezing).
- Skies are sunny every 2 in 3 days, but plenty of rain falls year-round.
- Great competitive salary
- Paid malpractice
- CME allowance
- A sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Competitive health
- Retirement benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Little Pee Dee State Park
- South of the Border
- Myrtle Beach Shop
- Mexico Shop East and West
- Wild Wild West Shop
What is nice to know.