Seeking Vascular Surgeon – Group Practice – Northeast INDIANA
What you need to know
Job ID: 9258
- Seeking a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon.
- The applicant will be joining a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon group.
- Provide a full range of advanced invasive and non-invasive vascular surgical care.
- CMS accredited Heart Transplant Program, Joint Commission-certified destination LVAD program, and has an active ECMO program.
- Service Line Offerings Include:EVAR, TVAR, full range of limb salvage operations and procedures
- Advanced Imaging with an ICAVL, Certified Dedicated Vascular Lab
- Research opportunities available within our own research organization
- 5 Cath Labs (3 Hybrid Labs & 2 Biplane Cath Labs)
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx Cardiac PACS
- Ability to tailor key responsibilities to your strengths
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Potential for Fellowship Stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health, Retirement & Vacation
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.